Twelve weeks of one-on-one coaching
to create sustainable healthy habits
and foster Resilience.
Have you lost count of how many times you’ve stopped and started with healthy habits?
Despite your initial enthusiasm and deep desire, you just can’t seem to find your groove?
You’re not alone.
Let’s be honest. Habit change is hard.
We live in a “just do it” culture that tells us that if we don’t meet our goals, it’s because we don’t want it badly enough. We rely on willpower to get us through. And that might work for some people, which is great.
But so many of us are left behind by this thinking. What if you want something really badly, but you seem to keep sabotaging yourself? Each time you get derailed, you chalk it up to personal weakness and steel yourself up for the next try. But if nothing changes, then nothing changes.
There is another way.
Less effort, more flow.
Improved mood & mental health.
No more all-or-nothing.
A new way of being.
It’s time to come home to yourSELF.
You’re ready to finally embrace healthy habits for the long term. You’re done with the empty promises of quick-fix “solutions” that have only left you burnt out and frustrated…and right back where you started. You’re ready to truly prioritize your wellbeing.
You’re excited to finally get the support you need so you can create real change. You’re looking forward to creating habits that sustain your mental and physical health. You’re excited at the prospect of untangling yourself from guilt and self-criticism so you can develop a beautiful relationship with yourself based on self-compassion. You’re ready to reclaim your energy and stand up for your needs.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You feel like there’s just not enough time to fit it all in, so your wellness priorities are always falling off the list.
- You wish you could somehow figure out how to stay committed to your own wellbeing, even when life gets stressful.
- You realize that your wellbeing is a need-to-have, not a nice-to-have. You’re ready to claim it.
It’s time to put yourSELF on the priority list.
Let’s be honest. There’s some fear around making real change. After all, change is hard. What if you fail?
What if you succeed?
Life will get so much better. More satisfying. More fulfilling.
Oprah often quotes Maya Angelou and says, “When we know better, we do better.” I find that with healthy lifestyle habits, that’s not always the case. Even when we’re armed with more information than we need, we continue to struggle.
Life happens and throws you completely off, and it takes what feels like forever to get back on track. Often starting over from what feels like even further behind than you were in the first place.
I know that cycle all too well. And it doesn’t have to be that way.
What if you had systems in place to support your habits so fully that it takes A LOT to throw you off?
What if your habits were so ingrained and natural that everything started to fall into place?
What if, when life does throw you off course, you didn’t fall so far? And you knew how to find your way back…quickly?
- Self-Care Snapshot: An assessment to clarify what’s currently working & what’s not.
- Envision Your Bright Future: A guided process to help you visualize your desires, set your intentions & chart your path – 90-minute coaching session.
- 11 Weekly Shift Sessions: 30 minute behaviour change coaching sessions every week.
- Back-On-Track Framework: a step-by-step guide to help you find your groove again anytime you go off-course.
- A follow-along morning & evening practice to set intentions & reflect.
- The Lasting Change Library: a collection of short videos to help you overcome the most persistent obstacles to lasting change.
- The Shift Sessions: a collection of guided meditations and mind-body practices to help you come home to yourSELF when you’ve lost your motivation, become self-critical, or run out of steam.
- Celebrate Your Success: 30-minute session to recognize your progress & chart your path forward.
Investment: $1500 + HST
Let’s do this.
Let’s see if this program is right for you. Please click below and book yourself in for a 30-minute complimentary consultation.