Welcome! I look forward to working with you. To bring our best selves to the coaching relationship, it is important that we share the same understanding about how we will work together.
Basic Shared Agreements:
1) Coaching Packages will be billed prior to the first session and payment needs to be received in order to begin our coaching relationship.
2) Each session is 60 or 90 minutes long (as outlined in the package you’ve chosen) and takes place over Zoom.
3) I will bring myself to those coaching sessions free from distractions and respectfully request that you do the same. A coaching session in a public venue with distractions and background noise is not efficient.
4) We agree that we will each show up at the mutually scheduled time for our coaching session and if you have to reschedule you will do so with a minimum of 24 hours notice. I certainly understand that emergencies do arise and will accommodate those on a case-by-case basis. Should you “no-show” for two appointments during our coaching relationship (without notification or rescheduling) we will evaluate whether or not coaching is appropriate for you right now.
5) If you’ve purchased a package and find yourself unable to use your sessions for any reason, you may put the remaining sessions on a 3-month hold. Session credits will not be carried out further than 3 months.
6) Coaching fees are non-refundable should you decide to quit the process.
7) Communication between our calls is welcome via email (email@example.com). Do reach out if you hit a sticky spot that you would like some feedback on, and do share the successes that you have on the way to creating your desired future. Emergency calls can usually be accommodated within the same week and calls that are 10 minutes or less are complimentary.
8) Your input and questions are welcome along the way. Our relationship is a collaborative one, and the more you put into it the more you will get out of it. Ask me questions, challenge my point of view, bring resources to the table that you’ve found, tell me where I’m wrong, and share with me your insights along the way. You are your own best expert – even if you don’t know that yet (you will shortly!).
Statement of Intent
All coaching services, courses and digital products delivered by Brigid Dineen, utilizing principles, methods and tools of the Martha Beck Coaching System, are meant to challenge, uplift, and support you psychologically. However, coaching is not psychotherapy. If you feel psychologically stressed to the point that it is interfering with your ability to function, please have the courage to seek the help you need in the form of a professional counsellor. Life coaching may augment your therapy, but the work of coaching is meant to be done when major emotional and psychological wounds are already healing or healed. In that spirit, please read the following, and should you agree to each statement, please proceed with purchasing your package and booking your sessions. Purchasing services with Brigid Dineen indicates your agreement.
1) I understand that the life coaching services I will be receiving from Brigid Dineen are not offered as a substitute for mental health care. I also understand that my coach, Brigid Dineen, is not acting as a psychotherapist, and does not purport to offer mental health care.
2) I understand that my coach will maintain the confidentiality of our communications to the extent defined by the law.
3) I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well being during my coaching calls, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
4) I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my coach are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to my coach to assist me in achieving such goals.
5) I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge Brigid Dineen, her agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of actions, omissions, or commissions taken by myself or by Brigid Dineen as a result of the advice given by Brigid Dineen or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated hereunder. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not herein expressed has been made to me to enter into this release. The release made pursuant to this paragraph shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
All digital products are for your use only & may not be shared or reproduced without prior written consent from Brigid Dineen.
Let the transformation begin!